Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Indecent Exposure at Pencils

No doubt there has been a steady supply of MILFs coming into Pencils the past few weeks, but what has been mystifying, or even disturbing, is what the young girls have been wearing while out shopping with mommy. I could only wish my female classmates dressed similarly back in the day, but I should be grateful that brassieres were considered optional during my high school years. And unlike current female grooming standards, body hair was considered "natural," and one never knew what to expect in the southern hemisphere. TImes change. Thankfully I'm not a 11th grade science teacher, but a low paid, under-appreciated and poorly treated EasyWreck Technician. Thank you Pencils!

4 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I enjoy this post. The only thing that I enjoy about my hectic night shifts is all of the high school girls coming in for supplies. Certainly makes for easy viewing at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a girl that couldn't have been older than 8 or 9 wearing shorts that said 'hottie' on the ass. I threw up in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitch,
    Regarding "the southern hemishpere", you are right on spot! The young girls now are so adverse to body hair, they ask for pubic laser hair removal for their birthdays! Go figure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what's good about living in southern California.

    ReplyDelete