Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 4, 2013

YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME!

It's the start of my 2nd week as an associate in OS and my lard ass GM tells me I'm now in charge of cleaning the bathrooms. This was no joke, and I flat out told him, "I don't clean fuckin' bathrooms at Pencils." He then told me he was going to write me up. I told him to clean up his own shit, and quit. I only make this point because the customers at Pencils can't seem to use the toilet in a normal, civilized way. Why? Can anyone enlighten me on how people can shit everywhere but in the actual bowl? Is it Pencils, or other retailers too?

6 comments:

  1. oh, it's certainly a huge problem at Pencils. I heard once this customer tracked their shit from the bathroom to the front of the store and they made a cashier mop it up... I myself have been faced with shit smeared on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you one better!. Two elderly sisters walk into my store and one of them is literally shitting her pants and leaving a trail from the front door to the old location of in and toner to the copy center. The GM and I cleaned it up. Sadly this GM is no longer at the store because he is one of a few good one left at Pencils

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can confirm that shit-explosions are, indeed, a chronic issue at Pencils, as I worked at Pencils for six years and routinely found myself theorizing as to why people with shit-storm bowels frequented an office supplies store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to retail. Sometimes there's shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmfao!!! I work at Pencils in EasyWreck and my co-workers frequently have to clean the bathrooms. The womens restroom had shit all over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One time this old dude came into our store and asked where the bathroom was. He then left this legendary trail of poo from the front of the store all the way to the back. We had to have mofe carpet tiles delivered and just replace a bunch of carpet where that dude pooped. I love Pencils

    ReplyDelete